Can you believe that over a quarter of all business is conducted on the internet?
That’s a hefty amount of potential competition. From business offers to memes, it can often be difficult to make your brand’s voice heard among the noise. The good news is that there are proven eCommerce marketing strategies that can make your job much easier.
Are you itching to take your business to the next level? Keep reading to learn all about the 4 proven eCommerce marketing strategies.
1. Launch a Digital Ad Campaign
If you want more visitors flocking to your eCommerce shop, then you should first increase your exposure through a digital ad campaign. These campaigns can work wonders for boosting traffic, assuming you do them the right way.
Any marketing expert will emphasize the need for a target audience, an appropriate tone, an alluring incentive, and much more. By getting help from a professional, you’ll already be ahead of the game.
Get started with these platforms based on your audience:
- LinkedIn Ads – Best for B2B, and reaching professionals.
- Google Local Service Ads – Great for local service-area businesses and contractors.
- Alignable Sponsorships – Good for B2B marketing in local communities.
- Google Ads – Good overall ad platform to reach all audience types.
- BuySellAds – Great alternative to Google Ads.
2. Employ Search Engine Optimization
One of the most powerful eCommerce tools at your disposal is search engine optimization. If you use this to your advantage, you can boost your exposure like never before.
Since SEO requires specialized knowledge, it’s not something you can master on your own without getting over the steep learning curve. A marketing professional can let you know about keyword strength, dispersion, and even local SEO. That way, you’ll not only get more traffic but the kind of traffic interested in your products and services.
Learn more about how much SEO actually costs.
3. Enlist the Help of Social Media Influencers
Yet another strategy for boosting your online sales involves getting one or more social media influencers to promote your product. The good news is that there are many types of influencers on all the major social media platforms. The key is to find the ones who fit your aesthetic and respect your particular values.
That way, the audience they’ll reach out to on your behalf will have a much higher chance of responding positively to the sponsored posts.
Be careful and watch out for influencer fraud. Use these social media influencer platforms to first vet and manage your campaigns:
4. Incorporate Upselling
If you want to get more out of your eCommerce sales, then you should consider a range of upselling options.
You can attract many more customers with low prices but keep them around when you offer even more amazing upselling options, such as add-ons, upgrades, and discounts after purchasing a certain amount. The possibilities are almost endless, so you should spend time brainstorming.
Here are a few apps that you can use to integrate upselling and cross-selling into your ecommerce website:
- Orderbump – Works with Shopify.
- SellEasy – Integrates into most platforms.
- LimeSpot – Personalized shopping experience.
Ecommerce Marketing Strategies to Grow
Now that you’ve learned all about the 4 best eCommerce marketing strategies, you can reach more customers than ever. Half the battle for effective marketing involves getting the word out there. As long as you ensure quality products and services, you’ll be destined to reach new heights of success.
Feel free to contact us to schedule a marketing consultation. We look forward to talking.
Want more local marketing insights? Yes, please!
- Trending:10 Compelling Reasons to Start Blogging
- Trending:Traditional Versus Digital Marketing: 5 Reasons to Do Digital
- Trending:Schema Markup: 4 Tools to Stand Out in Search
- Trending:Local Marketing Strategy: 6 Keys to Grow Revenue
- Trending:Kozyra Construction
- Trending:[Case Study] Web Design Services for Health Care Providers